Join the premier international association for professionals, academics, developers and other individuals interested in the evolving fields of digital gaming and game studies. DiGRA is a non-profit, international association of academics and practitioners whose work focuses on digital games and associated activities.
In order to join DiGRA simply pay the membership fee by following the instructions below.
(1) Pay your membership dues using PayPal.com: send along the proper amount for the membership class that applies to you on PayPal. You will be taken to another site to complete the transaction. Payments should be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Be sure to use the same contact information you provided above. Please note: if you do not have a PayPal account already, you will have to set one up. (Special reminder for the institutional members; please also provide us with a list with names and email details for the members of your staff entitled for the membership.)
(2) Pay your membership dues via direct bank transfer:
REMEMBER TO MENTION YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, OTHERWISE WE DON’T KNOW WHO HAS PAID THE FEE:
OKO Bank Finland
SWIFT code: OKOY FI HH
IBAN code: FI0857300820215131
Direct bank account inside Finland: 573008-2215131.
If you need a DiGRA postal address while paying, please use this one:
Digital Games Research Association – DIGRA
c/o Frans Mäyrä, School of Information Sciences
33014 University of Tampere, Finland.
Note:Please attach full name and place of residence with the payment for the DiGRA registry of membership; direct bank transfers need to include also a valid email address.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please e-mail the DiGRA Registrations.
- Recognized role as an important supporter for DiGRA and its activities
- Discounted registration fees for the Digital Games Research Conference as well as regional DiGRA conferences (e.g. Nordic DiGRA)
- Free trial of the first volume of the Games and Culture Journal by SAGE
- Discounted subscription to the Journal of Games Development
- Other membership benefits, with more continually under development
|Non-Profit Institution||100 €|
|Educational Institution||250 €|
|For-Profit Institution||1000 €|